Relay is a venture-backed startup building a one-tap Experience platform that streamlines business-customer communication. Businesses using Relay are outgrowing their competitors by 1.5x and growing customer lifetime value.
Relay is looking for a dedicated and analytical Head of Sales to join our organization. The responsibilities of the head of sales include overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
Objectives of this role:
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to drive company success
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Identify where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruit and hire sales staff and developing training programs.
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations.
- Outline and manage sales budgets.
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate customer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Master's degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of four years' experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
Relay offers competitive compensation packages which include:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Weekly lunch